Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Allstar mentor Gabi A Club House for Books

I think that the all star mentor is Gabi! I love all of her posts, i find them meaningful and interesting, always a new thought uncovered. She takes an idea and makes logic of it, but in such a way that it is something to really think about. I love how in all of her blogs she goes the extra mile. Especially in this past one Owing People. I think its great because she has such an interesting way of writing it. She goes into the story and explains it, but then comes back out and writes about what she thinks. Then she will say a sentence about the story. To go back to her main point. I feel this is SO IMPORTANT! With out this you lose the root of the idea. And i think its a GREAT way to keep an idea alive, with out repeating yourself! I think I can learn from her to write my posts in more of an interesting way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment